Sueno del Mar - a good alternative to the rest of the posadas located in Gran Roques, it is close to the mountain and you constantly enjoy a fresh breeze from the east. it is far away from the crowds and noise that sometimes are a small problem when the local people are celebrating during the weekends. The Posada is managed by the owner and is ideal for a family or group that would like to rent a posada all for themselves.
STANDARD: Posada in Gran Roques / Lodge
TYPE: Lodge / Posada.
LOCATION: Gran Roques, 5th Street #178, Parque Nacional Los Roques.
ROOMS: 5 ample rooms with private bath/cold water and Air-conditioning, ceiling fan, moskiteros, hammock, handsome antique-look door hardware.
FOOD: Excellent mixed international cuisine prepared by owner.
FACILITIES: Plan for posada includes: all meals, snacks, drinks and as option, transfer to nearby keys, use of beach chairs/towels, sun umbrellas. As option bone fishing and diving. Italian, Spanish, and some English spoken.
Los Roques offers countless outdoor activities that will provide you with the enjoyment of the exceptional nature around you. The following attractions, offered by a large variety of independent operators, are available for your recreation and pleasure:
-Excursions to the keys.
Check-In: 15:00 - Check-Out: 12:00
Getting to Los Los Roques is an easy, safe and fast flight. A national flight from Caracas (Estimated time 35 minutes). the price of round trip in these days are around +$330 per person, subject to change.
Please pick the extra option on the booking form! ore contact - LRA
The Landing Strip en Gran Roque.
Charter a sailboat from Margarita, La Guaira or Higuerote!
Los-Roques.com - the official website, has put together this page. ~ Once you stay here - You´ll Be Back.
We, at Los-Roques.com in Gran Roque, believe that as a business we have the responsibility not only to minimize our impact but also to make our environmental policy an integral part of our business strategy. The Los-Roques.com continually strives to reduce the impact of our operations by implementing clear environmental policies and supporting green initiative.
Our Commitment to Los Roques
With our service, we are committed to protecting the environment and resource sustainability, led by our environmental program. Our environmental program, a program of stewardship extends to the entire company and strives to minimize the operational impact of our property on the environment through resource conservation and best management practices.
Our spirit of this commitment:
* We work diligently to minimize our waste stream and preserve natural resources, particularly through conservation of energy and water and waste management
* We proudly donate any excess items, such as food, toiletry items, furniture, electronics and linens to local charities and the social service organizations
* We have developed an on site recycling program for many waste materials like compact fluorescent bulbs, batteries, electrical appliances, cardboard, plastic, glass and aluminum containers.
* We proudly buy recycled content supplies as office paper, facial tissue, toilet paper and much more
* A towel and linen reuse program in guest rooms has been implemented to save energy and water.
* Low-flow fixtures and faucets will be installed in all rooms.
* Comply with applicable environmental legislation and strive to follow best environmental practices.
* Take opinions and use feedback from our customers when reviewing our programs and our environmental procedures.
* Raise awareness of our employees regarding protecting the environment and give clear guidance on how they can assist the operation in minimizing the hotel´s environmental impact. We also encourage our employees to practice this philosophy outside the hotel.
* Seek to gain support from our guest suppliers to ensure they are made aware of our environmental policy.
* Always aim to exceed any environmental legislation. We have a genuine desire to protect our environment and become one of the leading travel providers in Venezuela.
Your Privacy: Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Collection of Personal InformationWhen visiting los-roques.com, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Service Fees: Certain services carry a setup fee charged by (los-roques.com) - Explore LLC to client, which must be paid by client in order to have use of said services. If client terminates this agreement, client shall be responsible for any and all outstanding fees owed to Los-Roques.com and agrees to pay any and all fees incurred by client. Because the services are provided on a monthly basis, the client will be responsible for service fees incurred each month, regardless of when client provides notice of termination. Thus, for example, if the client provides notice of termination on the 15th day of a particular month, the client will be responsible for service fees for the entire month, and such fees will not be pro-rated or refunded.
Money back guarantee & refund policy. We do not generally refund cancelled contracts. For example, if your contract is quarterly and you request a refund after two months, no refunds will be admitted. No refunds are issued for setup charges, add-on charges, domain-registrations, add-on purchases, SSL certificates or overage charges. In case of AUP violations, any and all refunds are forfeit.
Cancellation Refunds. We DO NOT refund partial monthly fees to accounts. We require 30 days notice for a cancellation.
Refusal of ServiceWe reserve the right to refuse, cancel or suspend service, at our sole discretion.
Limitation of Liability. Los-Roques.com shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental and consequential damages, which may arise from Los-Roques.com ´ servers going off-line or being unavailable for any reason whatsoever. Furthermore, Los-Roques.com shall not be responsible for any claimed damages, including incidental or consequential damages, resulting from the corruption or deletion of any web site from one of Los-Roques.com ´ servers. All damages shall be limited to the immediate termination of service.
1. Responsibilities: Los-Roques.com takes full responsibility of contracts, and issued Vouchers with its clients in the supplying of all our services. Similarly we declines all responsibility by wars, strikes, delays, fires, accidents and their consequences, epidemics, destruction of machinery, acts of government, robberies, looting or any other cause other people´s to the company, as well as the accidents suffered by subcontracted services or delays in flights and transfers of commercial airlines. The company is not either responsible by the derived consequences of the consumption or possession of drugs or narcotic substances in our programs and services.
2. Documentation: The traveller must bring documents of identification and consular visas, in case of problems by defect of the passport or lack of consular visa appear, the company is not made responsible by the expenses originated by the delay or total lost of the contracted services.
3. Reintegration by cancellation on the part of the tourist: The eighty percent (80%) 30 days before the date of beginning of the services. The seventy and five percents (75%) 15 days before the date of beginning of the services. The fifty percent (50%) up to one week before the beginning of the services. The twenty-five percent (25%) up to 72 hours before the beginning of the service will be no reimbursement between the 72 hours and the beginning of the service.
4. There will be no reimbursement in case of no Show, inadequate documents of trip, abandonment of tour in anyone of its moments or services nonuse voluntarily by the traveler. In case of rain or bad weather or any reason of greater force that could put in danger the security of the tourist, the company reserves the right to modify the program, without the tourist has right to claim or indemnification
5. Claims: All the claims will have to be directed in writing to our offices, within the forty and eight (48) hours following to the conclusion of the services.
6. All the conditions of hiring of the services are considered accepted by means of:
1) The execution of the payment of the services contracted previously to the beginning of the service.
2) The acceptance of voucher of the services that is extend to client by electronic mail, via fax or by any other mechanism.
3) The use of any part of the contracted services.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Sueno Del Mar
There are no reviews for this property yet.
|Tariff name||Half Board - media pension|
|Room/property type||Double Room 2 Pers.|
|Valid from||Sunday, 15 January 2017||Valid til||Sunday, 16 January 2022|
|Minimum days||1||Maximum days||1000|
|Min person||1||Max person||10|
|USD$42 Per person per night|
Here's a list of some of the great things you can purchase while making a booking at this property.
Leaving from the Maiquetia National Airport from 5.30 hours in the morning of the arrival day, returning until 17.30 hours in the afternoon of the departure day. Please be there 1 hour before. (Itinerary depends on seats availability)USD$265 ( )